- Recruiting for technical and engineering roles
- Identification of talents in the manufacturing, construction, and transport industries
- Implementation of successful development programs
- Technical thinking
- Logical thinking
- Visuospatial ability
What does MRT consist of?
MRT involves 40 tasks related to various practical mechanical and electrical engineering problems such as acceleration, gravity, weight, volume, friction, pressure, levers, gears, and others. Each task has only one correct answer. The time to complete the test is limited.
Why should you choose MRT?
- Identifies candidates with a low risk of doing technical errors
- Evaluates technical problem-solving skills
- The results of evaluations can be compared with those of a large sample of engineers and technicians
The test is administered through Assessia and takes about 40 minutes.
Languages: Bulgarian, English