- Psychological assessment of drivers
- Recruitment of workers performing visual quality control in the electronics, pharmaceutical industry, and others.
- Assessment of the effect of different medications on attention and driving ability
- Visual processing speed
- Ability to distinguish between similar visual stimuli
- Willingness to follow rules
What does Attention test consist of?
Attention test involves a series of rows of stimulus elements that require visual inspection and material processing by applying simple selection and classification rules. Tasks require speed, accuracy, and stability of attention and concentration.
Why should you choose Attention test?
Identifies candidates who:
- quickly and accurately process visual information
- easily detect errors and inaccuracies
- are careful and precise
The administration of the test takes about 10 minutes.