- Recruiting for technical and engineering positions in the field of information technology, communications, electronics, and automotive industry
- Identification of talents in the above-mentioned areas as well as the sectors of the economy
- Conducting development and succession planning programs
Abstract-logical thinking is an important determinant of:
- Ability to form logical relationships and apply deductive reasoning
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical, rational, and objective personalities
What does ART consist of?
ART includes a total of 16 tasks. Each task involves 4 figures with 4 tasks for each of them. The figures change under the influence of different symbols and the aim of the test taker is to identify the exact change caused by the different symbols. Each task has only one correct answer. The time to complete the test is limited.
Why should you choose ART?
Identifies candidates who:
- have good skills for tracing logical connections
- detect errors in arrays of information faster
- easily deal with new and unfamiliar problems
The test is administered through Assessia and takes about 35 minutes.
Languages: Bulgarian, English