- Assessment of stress and workload in the workplace.
- Identification of employees at risk of burnout.
- Training needs analysis.
- Improving stress management
What does Burnout-R consist of?
Burnout-Q involves 24 statements. The test taker must indicate the frequency of experiencing different feelings in the workplace within the last year described in each statement.
Why should you choose Burnout-R?
- Accident prevention in the workplace
- Increasing security in the implementation of high-risk activities
- Supports OSHA duties
The test is administered through Assessia and takes about 40 minutes.
Languages: Bulgarian, Russian, Macedonian, Albanian