- Improving the successful implementation of security policies
- Help prevent risk, financial losses, and ethical conflicts
What does DARK FOUR 2.0 consist of?
DARK FOUR 2.0 consists of a total of 110 statements related to different attitudes and behaviors in the workplace and in everyday life. The test taker assesses to what extent each statement is relevant to him/ her.
Why should you choose DARK FOUR 2.0?
- Reduces the risk of problems that can harm the company in the long run
- Identifies employees who create a toxic atmosphere at work
- Distinguishes people who do not show integrity and correctness in the workplace
What did we improve in DARK FOUR 2.0?
- Added 2 new validity scales. They indicate whether the assessee has provided diligent answers and has not attempted to present himself/herself in a more favorable light.
- Updated norms that provide more objective results.
- New interactive report - provides an opportunity for dynamic viewing, comparissons, and helps to quickly figure out the text and the graphs.
- Additional resources in the report with information to assist you in better understanding the results.
- FREE checklist to identify the behavioral indicators of counterproductive behavior in managers.
- Updated test manual
The test is administered through Assessia and takes about 20-25 minutes.
Languages: Bulgarian, English