- Employee selection for various professional roles, including executive, sales, services, and high-risk professions
- Implementation of programs and systems designed to increase employee loyalty
- Detecting and preventing theft in the workplace
- Understanding and conforming to norms and rules
- Attitude toward theft and fraud
- Work motivation
- Assessment of abilities
- Respect for others
- Counterproductive behavior in the past
- Expectations from others' behavior
- Attitude toward work and norms
What does Integrity check consist of?
Integrity check consists of 4 sections. Each section contains questions related to past behaviors, attitudes towards work or ethical dilemmas. The questionnaire is also designed to detect attempts to present false impressions and provide insincere answers.
Why should you choose Integrity check?
- Reduces the risk of company losses due to theft or abuse
- Reduces the risk of aggression and conflict
- Identifies people who would be long-term with the company
The test is administered through Assessia and takes about 30-40 minutes.
Languages: Bulgarian, Russian, Macedonian, Albanian