- Personnel selection
- Talent identification
- Prediction of job success
- Employee promotion
- Arithmetic intelligence - the ability to analyze and process numerical information.
- Verbal intelligence - the ability to understand, analyze, and interpret written information.
- Learning potential - the ability to understand and handle new and unfamiliar problems.
What does IST 2000 - R consist of?
IST 2000 - R consists of 5 distinct groups of 20 tasks each. All tasks must be solved in a limited time.
Why should you choose IST 2000 - R?
Highly intelligent people learn faster and perform better in their tasks. IST 2000 - R:
- Identifies employees who will adapt faster to their new professional role
- Improves employee selection effectiveness
- Provides a clear and objective assessment of intelligence that is difficult to extract through an interview
The test is administered online through Assessia and takes about 1 hour.