IST 2000 – R is a brief and effective IQ test. It assesses analytical thinking, information processing skills, learning potential as well as the individual’s ability to solve new or unknown tasks. It is widely used as the obtained results are not influenced by the previous experience of the individual, nor by the specific requirements for the currently held or target position.
IST 2000 - R can be used for:
- Personnel selection
- Talent identification
- Prediction of job success
- Employee promotion
What does IST 2000 - R measure?
- Arithmetic intelligence - the ability to analyze and process numerical information.
- Verbal intelligence - the ability to understand, analyze, and interpret written information.
- Learning potential - the ability to understand and handle new and unfamiliar problems.
What does IST 2000 - R consist of?
IST 2000 - R consists of 5 distinct groups of 20 tasks each. All tasks must be solved in a limited time.
Why should you choose IST 2000 - R?
Highly intelligent people learn faster and perform better in their tasks. IST 2000 - R:
- Identifies employees who will adapt faster to their new professional role
- Improves employee selection effectiveness
- Provides a clear and objective assessment of intelligence that is difficult to extract through an interview
The test is administered online through Assessia and takes about 1 hour.
For more information and price offers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +359877839949.
Are you looking for something else? Check out our TEST CATALOG
Original publisher: Hogrefe
Bulgarian adaptation: Prometriks