Job Fit Quest is a personality questionnaire specifically developed to assess people in organizations. It measures 11 personal traits directly related to the work behavior, motivation, and productivity of employees in various roles. JFQ also provides information about the compatibility between one’s personality and 5 broad groups of professional roles, including managers, salespeople, technical assistants, customer service employees and employees with research or creative job responsibilities.
Job Fit Quest can be used for:
- Personnel selection
- Analysis of employee’s development needs and employee development planning
- Career counseling and coaching
What does Job Fit Quest measure?
- Achievement motivation
- Work efficiency
- Strive for change
- Attention to detail
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional stability
What does Job Fit Quest consist of?
JFQ involves 125 statements describing different behaviors and reactions in a number of work situations. The test taker must indicate the extent to which a given statement is relevant to him/ her.
Why should you choose Job Fit Quest?
- Provides information about the personal qualities that are of greatest interest to any employer
- Evaluates the correspondence between the personal profile of the participant and the requirements of various professional roles, such as manager, trader, technical assistant, etc.
- Helps to find the right approach to employee motivation and development
The test is administered through Assessia and takes about 20-30 minutes.
Languages: Bulgarian, English
For more information and price offers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +359877839949.
Are you looking for something else? Check out our TEST CATALOG
Original publisher: Prometriks