- Personnel selection
- Analysis of employee’s development needs and employee development planning
- Career counseling and coaching
- Achievement motivation
- Work efficiency
- Strive for change
- Attention to detail
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional stability
What does Job Fit Quest consist of?
JFQ involves 125 statements describing different behaviors and reactions in a number of work situations. The test taker must indicate the extent to which a given statement is relevant to him/ her.
Why should you choose Job Fit Quest?
- Provides information about the personal qualities that are of greatest interest to any employer
- Evaluates the correspondence between the personal profile of the participant and the requirements of various professional roles, such as manager, trader, technical assistant, etc.
- Helps to find the right approach to employee motivation and development
The test is administered through Assessia and takes about 20-30 minutes.
Languages: Bulgarian, English