- Personnel selection
- Identification of talents
- Development programs
- Assessment centers
- Career counseling
NEO-PI-3 evaluates the 5 main personality dimensions, known in contemporary psychology as the "Big Five" – conscientiousness, neuroticism, extraversion, agreeableness, and openness to a new experience. Additionally, the NEO-PI-3 evaluates 6 different aspects of each dimension, or a total of 35 personality traits, as well as multiple combinations of personality traits and factors.
- Achievement Striving
- Positive Emotions
Openness to experience
What does NEO-PI-3 consist of?
NEO-PI-3 involves a total of 243 statements. The test taker assesses to what extent each statement is relevant to him/ her.
Why should you choose NEO-PI-3?
- Provides a comprehensive assessment of personality and a significantly detailed personality profile
- Can be used both for the selection and development of different categories of employees
- Provides detailed and reliable information about the individual, which facilitates personal decision-making or development and career planning
- Complements and enriches the data obtained with other assessment methods - interview, assessment center, 360-degree feedback, etc.
- Specially adapted, standardized and standardized for Bulgaria on the basis of a very large and nationally representative sample
The test is administered through Assessia and takes about 40-50 minutes.