NEO-PI-3 is the latest edition of NEO-PI and the most popular personality test in the world based on the gold-standard questionnaire measure of the Five Factor Model (FFM), also known as the OCEAN model or the Big Five personality traits. Like its predecessor (NEO-PI-R), NEO-PI-3 offers a detailed assessment of all the important traits which can determine an individual’s behaviors and reactions at work and in everyday life. Whether it is used for the selection of new employees or the development of already hired ones, this tool provides indispensable information that facilitates personal decision-making and supports the effective management of one's own career.
NEO-PI-3 can be used for:
- Personnel selection
- Identification of talents
- Development programs
- Assessment centers
- Career counseling
What does NEO-PI-3 measure?
NEO-PI-3 evaluates the 5 main personality dimensions, known in contemporary psychology as the "Big Five" – conscientiousness, neuroticism, extraversion, agreeableness, and openness to a new experience. Additionally, the NEO-PI-3 evaluates 6 different aspects of each dimension, or a total of 35 personality traits, as well as multiple combinations of personality traits and factors.
- Achievement Striving
- Positive Emotions
Openness to experience
What does NEO-PI-3 consist of?
NEO-PI-3 involves a total of 243 statements. The test taker assesses to what extent each statement is relevant to him/ her.
Why should you choose NEO-PI-3?
- Provides a comprehensive assessment of personality and a significantly detailed personality profile
- Can be used both for the selection and development of different categories of employees
- Provides detailed and reliable information about the individual, which facilitates personal decision-making or development and career planning
- Complements and enriches the data obtained with other assessment methods - interview, assessment center, 360-degree feedback, etc.
- Specially adapted, standardized and standardized for Bulgaria on the basis of a very large and nationally representative sample
The test is administered through Assessia and takes about 40-50 minutes.
For more information and price offers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +359877839949.
Are you looking for something else? Check out our TEST CATALOG
Original publisher: PAR
Bulgarian adaptation: Prometriks