- Evaluation of different types of professionals who work intensively with verbal information such as lawyers, HR specialists, marketing specialists, psychologists, coaches, journalists, copywriters, influencers, etc.
- Both for employee selection and development.
Verbal intelligence, which is a major determinant of:
- Critical thinking
- Analysis and interpretation of written information
- Business communication
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills, and others.
What does VRT consist of?
VRT involves 8 short texts. The test taker should evaluate a total of 40 allegations based on the information provided in the documents. The test must be completed within a limited time.
Why should you choose VRT?
The test shows:
- To what degree can the employee extract key information from texts, documents and conversations
- Whether the employee is able to assess the accuracy of the information provided
- The ability to influence other people in conversations and negotiations
The test is administered through Assessia and takes about 40 minutes.
Languages: Bulgarian, English