Verbal Reasoning Test investigates the competence to understand, analyze and interpret verbal information from various sources. VRT also assesses the ability to detect logical connections between individual statements as well as to distinguish facts from hypotheses. The test can be applied for assessments for various professional roles for which analytical and language skills are important.
VRT can be used for:
- Evaluation of different types of professionals who work intensively with verbal information such as lawyers, HR specialists, marketing specialists, psychologists, coaches, journalists, copywriters, influencers, etc.
- Both for employee selection and development.
What does VRT measure?
Verbal intelligence, which is a major determinant of:
- Critical thinking
- Analysis and interpretation of written information
- Business communication
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills, and others.
What does VRT consist of?
VRT involves 8 short texts. The test taker should evaluate a total of 40 allegations based on the information provided in the documents. The test must be completed within a limited time.
Why should you choose VRT?
The test shows:
- To what degree can the employee extract key information from texts, documents and conversations
- Whether the employee is able to assess the accuracy of the information provided
- The ability to influence other people in conversations and negotiations
The test is administered through Assessia and takes about 40 minutes.
Languages: Bulgarian, English
For more information and price offers, please contact us at email@example.com or +359877839949.
Are you looking for something else? Check out our TEST CATALOG
Original publisher: Prometriks